CHILLIWACK COMMUNITY ARTS COUNCIL BOARD RECRUITMENT
Chilliwack Community Arts council is seeking new active volunteer board member to add to a great team of individuals who have passion for adding art and opportunities for artists to our community.
Expressions of Interest and criteria we seek:
- Financial /accounting experience with non-profit organisations
- Board governing experience
- Proven fundraising abilities
- Event management
- Creative passion for arts in your community
- Monthly evening board meetings- Volunteer abilities within the organization
- Volunteering within the community- Positive attitude and the ability to work with a team
- Commitment to elevate the voices of diverse community members
We aim to be a Board of Governance, but we are active in supporting its initiatives.
Expectations we set ourselves include:
- Regular attendance at monthly evening board meetings
- Volunteering 1-2 hours per month any appropriate related competencies, or at events.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com stating the reasons why you believe you would be a great fit for a board candidate for the CCAC.
What can you bring to the Chilliwack Arts Council table? We look forward to hearing from you soon